I/O Coin (CURRENCY:IOC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. In the last week, I/O Coin has traded down 13.7% against the dollar. One I/O Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00000330 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. I/O Coin has a market cap of $3.59 million and $8,346.00 worth of I/O Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $264.31 or 0.00457052 BTC.
- Secret (SCRT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.23 or 0.00005592 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00028699 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded up 27.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2,933.03 or 0.05071789 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Capricoin+ (CPS) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
I/O Coin Coin Profile
IOC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 15th, 2014. I/O Coin’s total supply is 18,795,939 coins. I/O Coin’s official Twitter account is @IO_Coin. I/O Coin’s official website is iocoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “IOCoin has a strong development team backing it. The coin is X11 with proof of work and proof of stake. The proof of stake has an annualised rate of 2%. “
Buying and Selling I/O Coin
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as I/O Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade I/O Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy I/O Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for I/O Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for I/O Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.