FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. FunFair has a total market capitalization of $484.85 million and $47.11 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, FunFair has traded 12.2% higher against the US dollar. One FunFair coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0471 or 0.00000081 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.50 or 0.00056162 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00022933 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.26 or 0.00634674 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.30 or 0.00083467 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00030336 BTC.
FunFair Coin Profile
FunFair (CRYPTO:FUN) is a coin. It launched on June 23rd, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 coins and its circulating supply is 10,298,879,189 coins. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech and its Facebook page is accessible here. FunFair’s official website is funfair.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FunFair
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FunFair should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FunFair and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.