Falconswap (CURRENCY:FSW) traded up 4.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, Falconswap has traded up 20.5% against the US dollar. One Falconswap coin can currently be bought for $0.50 or 0.00000869 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Falconswap has a total market capitalization of $18.82 million and $583,030.00 worth of Falconswap was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.26 or 0.00055753 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00022610 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001730 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.84 or 0.00084395 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $365.22 or 0.00631140 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.54 or 0.00030304 BTC.
Falconswap Coin Profile
FSW is a coin. Its genesis date was August 23rd, 2020. Falconswap’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 37,429,794 coins. Falconswap’s official website is falconswap.com. Falconswap’s official Twitter account is @Falcon_Swap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “FalconSwap is a layer-2 scaling solution built on Uniswap and further extendable to aggregate other DeFi platforms like Mooniswap, Kyber, Balancer, Airswap, Bancor etc. FalconSwap is designed to solve the ongoing issues that have been deterring people to start using the DeFi protocols. “
Falconswap Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Falconswap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Falconswap should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Falconswap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Falconswap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Falconswap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.