Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded down 34.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Over the last week, Digitalcoin has traded down 62.2% against the dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market capitalization of $751,532.93 and $18.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digitalcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0202 or 0.00000035 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57,698.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,054.92 or 0.03561499 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $223.58 or 0.00387492 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $630.45 or 0.01092666 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0608 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $271.18 or 0.00470004 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $243.46 or 0.00421962 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.35 or 0.00033534 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00003645 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $180.83 or 0.00313401 BTC.
Digitalcoin (CRYPTO:DGC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 37,216,511 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digitalcoin is an alternative open-source cryptocurrency with focus on economic fairness and growth. It uses the tagline “A Currency for the Digital Age”. The Digitalcoin community aims to help facilitate the circulation of digital currency by bridging the gap between the common public and the new cryptocurrency technology. Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, X11 and SHA256 algorithms. The average block confirmation time for Digitalcoin takes about 40 seconds. The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur. “
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.