APY.Finance (CURRENCY:APY) traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. In the last week, APY.Finance has traded 13.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. APY.Finance has a market cap of $41.39 million and approximately $2.31 million worth of APY.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. One APY.Finance coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.68 or 0.00002897 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00001691 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001727 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $41.07 or 0.00070872 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $152.27 or 0.00262757 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005469 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $452.92 or 0.00781565 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58,009.06 or 1.00100682 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00017643 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $415.31 or 0.00716664 BTC.
APY.Finance’s genesis date was November 5th, 2020. APY.Finance’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 24,650,771 coins. APY.Finance’s official Twitter account is @apyfinance. The official website for APY.Finance is apy.finance. The official message board for APY.Finance is medium.com/apy-finance.
According to CryptoCompare, “APY.Finance gives users a single place to deposit their liquidity. The platform handles all the heavy lifting of yield farming by pooling user liquidity and distributing the gas cost. This was designed to make onboarding simple and cheap. “
APY.Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APY.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APY.Finance should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy APY.Finance using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APY.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APY.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.