Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 23% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Woodcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00000217 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Woodcoin has traded up 0.4% against the dollar. Woodcoin has a total market cap of $856,746.34 and $82,368.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $49,103.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,580.88 or 0.03219458 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $178.72 or 0.00363966 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $524.94 or 0.01069033 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000097 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $222.67 or 0.00453473 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $190.61 or 0.00388183 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 31.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00004052 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $129.54 or 0.00263798 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.53 or 0.00023484 BTC.
Woodcoin (CRYPTO:LOG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Skein hashing algorithm. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @Woodcoin_jp and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Buying and Selling Woodcoin
Woodcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Woodcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Woodcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.