TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. TENA has a total market capitalization of $326,830.51 and $62.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TENA token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00000250 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, TENA has traded 23% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00052932 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $357.33 or 0.00735945 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00031610 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00037287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006449 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00057792 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,235.06 or 0.04603264 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002060 BTC.
TENA Token Profile
TENA is a token. TENA’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,692,526 tokens. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TENA is tenaprotocol.io. TENA’s official message board is medium.com/tenaprotocol.
According to CryptoCompare, “TENA is a blockchain-based payment protocol. Customers register a credit card and make QR code payments, the same way they would have on other mobile payment apps. In addition to credit, debit and cryptocurrency payments are supported as well. Customers and merchants alike are rewarded with TENA tokens for using mobile payment apps under the TENA Protocol. “
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.