REPO (CURRENCY:REPO) traded down 10.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. REPO has a total market capitalization of $6.30 million and $400,959.00 worth of REPO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, REPO has traded 30.2% higher against the dollar. One REPO token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.28 or 0.00000580 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002074 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $218.91 or 0.00454072 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.72 or 0.00067858 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00000964 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.76 or 0.00078323 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 155.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.31 or 0.00054581 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $235.84 or 0.00489170 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.16 or 0.00070849 BTC.
REPO Token Profile
REPO’s total supply is 356,999,900 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,524,303 tokens. The Reddit community for REPO is /r/REPOCOIN. REPO’s official Twitter account is @repo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for REPO is www.repocoin.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Repo Coin is a decentralized platform for the car lending and repossession industry. Repo Coin's team aims to use blockchain technology to solve the industry problems related to insecurities of non-payment by the borrowers. REPO is a Stellar-based token that serves as a currency on the Repo Coin platform. “
Buying and Selling REPO
REPO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as REPO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire REPO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase REPO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for REPO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for REPO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.