Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 19.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 23rd. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00000408 BTC on major exchanges. Power Ledger has a total market capitalization of $85.59 million and approximately $27.67 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00055598 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $353.56 or 0.00722557 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 53.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00031541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 34.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.57 or 0.00037954 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00006336 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00058881 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002044 BTC.
- The Graph (GRT) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00003526 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
Power Ledger (POWR) is a token. Its genesis date was June 3rd, 2017. Power Ledger’s total supply is 999,506,123 tokens and its circulating supply is 428,949,654 tokens. The Reddit community for Power Ledger is /r/powerledger. Power Ledger’s official Twitter account is @PowerLedger_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Power Ledger is powerledger.io. The official message board for Power Ledger is medium.com/power-ledger.
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.