Pascal (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 14.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Pascal coin can now be purchased for about $0.0965 or 0.00000205 BTC on popular exchanges. Pascal has a market capitalization of $3.26 million and $71,100.00 worth of Pascal was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pascal has traded down 7.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002124 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.19 or 0.00461670 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.93 or 0.00067865 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001010 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $24.69 or 0.00052479 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $326.90 or 0.00694865 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 31% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00032386 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038341 BTC.
Pascal (CRYPTO:PASC) is a coin. It was first traded on August 11th, 2016. Pascal’s total supply is 33,749,025 coins. The Reddit community for Pascal is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal’s official website is www.pascalcoin.org. Pascal’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use's 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical's can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Pascal Coin Trading
Pascal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pascal should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pascal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.