Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded down 16.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Monkey Project coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0054 or 0.00000011 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Monkey Project has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. Monkey Project has a total market capitalization of $64,916.12 and approximately $6.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 265.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Centurion (CNT) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MustangCoin (MST) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Monkey Project Coin Profile
Monkey Project is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Monkey Project’s total supply is 12,043,956 coins. Monkey Project’s official website is www.monkey.vision. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monkey aim is to help the users from wasting their time checking virtual machines and wallets the whole day. Monkey will instantly update the users once the balance changes and will also keep an eye on the users Masternodes without needing to access them. Monkey is using an energy-efficient proof-of-stake algorithm, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero-confirmation transactions, we call it SwiftTX.Decentralized blockchain voting providing for consensus-based advancement of the current Masternode technology used to secure the network and provide the above features, each Masternode is secured with collateral of 2,000 MONK.”
Buying and Selling Monkey Project
Monkey Project can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monkey Project should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monkey Project using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.