Jarvis+ (CURRENCY:JAR) traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Jarvis+ has traded 19.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Jarvis+ has a total market capitalization of $392,657.28 and approximately $120,831.00 worth of Jarvis+ was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jarvis+ coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000008 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $23.76 or 0.00051751 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $311.02 or 0.00677516 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $14.66 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 34% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.76 or 0.00038686 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.88 or 0.00006278 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.27 or 0.00057231 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002181 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,954.24 or 0.04257010 BTC.
Jarvis+ is a coin. Its launch date was August 8th, 2018. Jarvis+’s total supply is 600,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 108,157,249 coins. Jarvis+’s official Twitter account is @JarvisplusAI. Jarvis+’s official website is www.jarvisplus.com. The Reddit community for Jarvis+ is /r/JarvisPlus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Jarvis+ is a service of conversation in any IM, webpage, or App, a personal community assistant and a decentralized platform for community data & economy.Jarvis+ uses AI technology to empower communities and connect community members, while the Blockchain project can get closer to the community and understand the community better. “
Jarvis+ Coin Trading
Jarvis+ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jarvis+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jarvis+ should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jarvis+ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Jarvis+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jarvis+ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.