Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded 65% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges. Infinitecoin has a total market cap of $940,579.37 and approximately $15,352.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Infinitecoin has traded 71.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Aricoin (ARI) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- LiteBitcoin (LBTC) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Comet (CMT) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- SocialCoin (SOCC) traded 59.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Infinitecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,595,753,019 coins. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Infinitecoin (IFC) is a peer-to-peer open source cryptocurrency that is based on Litecoin (which was in turn inspired by Bitcoin), except that it will have 1142.86 times as many coins, and the difficulty with which coins are produced is adjusted more frequently. “
Buying and Selling Infinitecoin
Infinitecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.