Global Digital Content (CURRENCY:GDC) traded down 40.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Global Digital Content has traded 46.5% lower against the US dollar. Global Digital Content has a total market capitalization of $11.82 million and $69,915.00 worth of Global Digital Content was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Global Digital Content token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $168.06 or 0.00355774 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 31.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 25.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00003252 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002836 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 24.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000392 BTC.
About Global Digital Content
Global Digital Content is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 13th, 2013. Global Digital Content’s total supply is 4,765,815,836 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,209,198,933 tokens. The official message board for Global Digital Content is play.rankingball.com/sports#notice. The Reddit community for Global Digital Content is https://reddit.com/r/rankingball and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Global Digital Content is rankingball.io. Global Digital Content’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “GrandCoin [GDC] is a descendant of Litecoin, it pays 1 grand per block. There is a 45 second block time – with 50 confirmations needed for a mined block to mature – and a 6 block transaction confirmation time. The TX fee is 0.1%. The difficulty is retargetted every block and the block reward halves every year. Alongside the system supports transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling Global Digital Content
Global Digital Content can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Global Digital Content directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Global Digital Content should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Global Digital Content using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Global Digital Content Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Global Digital Content and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.