Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded up 147.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last seven days, Ethereum Meta has traded 59.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Meta has a market capitalization of $1.43 million and approximately $2,039.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ethereum Meta token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.75 or 0.00051530 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $348.38 or 0.00725320 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.03 or 0.00031292 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.95 or 0.00037366 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00006181 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.39 or 0.00057033 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2,095.92 or 0.04363621 BTC.
About Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta (ETHM) is a token. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 99,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,010,379,198 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ethereum Meta is a token that aims bring privacy to Ethereum transactions by using a smart contract mixer to shuffle transactions without the need of an operator. ETHM is an ERC20 token that powers the Ethereum Meta ecosystem. “
Ethereum Meta Token Trading
Ethereum Meta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Meta should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.