Energo (CURRENCY:TSL) traded down 9.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Energo token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. Energo has a market cap of $192,486.43 and $2,307.00 worth of Energo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Energo has traded down 32.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $24.28 or 0.00051393 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $325.56 or 0.00689190 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.75 or 0.00031225 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 32.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00037482 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006178 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.83 or 0.00056800 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002120 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,024.34 or 0.04285406 BTC.
Energo Token Profile
Energo (CRYPTO:TSL) is a token. It was first traded on August 1st, 2017. Energo’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 602,378,920 tokens. The official message board for Energo is blog.energolabs.com. Energo’s official website is www.energolabs.com. Energo’s official Twitter account is @Energo Labs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Energo is an ecosystem based on decentralized apps that plans to build a DAE (Decentralized Autonomous Energy Community). At its core are Qtum and a decentralized system designed for the measurement, registries, transactions, and settlement of clean energy in local Micro-grids. Furthermore, the Energo system will be powered by the TSL cryptocurrency. Energo token (TSL) is an ERC-20 token that will work as the access token to the distributed energy storage system. “
Buying and Selling Energo
Energo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Energo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.