DeFi Yield Protocol (CURRENCY:DYP) traded down 7.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One DeFi Yield Protocol token can now be bought for approximately $4.39 or 0.00009272 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, DeFi Yield Protocol has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. DeFi Yield Protocol has a total market cap of $11.25 million and $1.97 million worth of DeFi Yield Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $217.55 or 0.00459926 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00067894 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 21.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 20.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.86 or 0.00077924 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded 159.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00054944 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $229.10 or 0.00484353 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.27 or 0.00074563 BTC.
DeFi Yield Protocol Profile
DeFi Yield Protocol’s total supply is 30,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,564,517 tokens. The official message board for DeFi Yield Protocol is dypfinance.medium.com. DeFi Yield Protocol’s official website is dyp.finance.
DeFi Yield Protocol Token Trading
DeFi Yield Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeFi Yield Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeFi Yield Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeFi Yield Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeFi Yield Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeFi Yield Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.