Curio (CURRENCY:CUR) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. Over the last seven days, Curio has traded 44.7% lower against the dollar. Curio has a total market cap of $936,959.60 and approximately $44,735.00 worth of Curio was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Curio token can now be bought for approximately $0.51 or 0.00001050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.20 or 0.00055598 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $353.56 or 0.00722557 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 53.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00031541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 34.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000316 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.57 or 0.00037954 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00006336 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00058881 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002046 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002044 BTC.
- The Graph (GRT) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00003526 BTC.
CUR is a token. It launched on November 15th, 2018. Curio’s total supply is 2,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,823,547 tokens. The official message board for Curio is blog.curioinvest.com. The official website for Curio is curioinvest.com. Curio’s official Twitter account is @CuraNetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Curio
Curio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curio should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Curio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Curio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.