Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded 28.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. In the last week, Cryptopay has traded down 36.4% against the dollar. One Cryptopay token can now be bought for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Cryptopay has a total market cap of $1.75 million and approximately $463.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.70 or 0.00052932 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $357.33 or 0.00735945 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.35 or 0.00031610 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 24.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00037287 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00006449 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.06 or 0.00057792 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002063 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,235.06 or 0.04603264 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002060 BTC.
Cryptopay Token Profile
Cryptopay is a token. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,378,580 tokens. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me. The official website for Cryptopay is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptopay is a platform that will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to empower their digital payment solutions. Cryptopay provides services like a Bitcoin wallet, a CPAY credit card, a Bitcoin payment gateway, brokerage services, and a Peer-to-Peer marketplace. Cryptopay token will benefit the tokens holders with a monthly basis reward, starting with 10% of the total revenue from the services available. Depending on the business success, it could be replaced by referral commissions. “
Cryptopay Token Trading
Cryptopay can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptopay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.