Bounce Token (CURRENCY:BOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. One Bounce Token token can currently be bought for approximately $2,853.92 or 0.06033649 BTC on major exchanges. Bounce Token has a total market cap of $45.08 million and $99.92 million worth of Bounce Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bounce Token has traded 16.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002113 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $217.55 or 0.00459926 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.11 or 0.00067894 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $36.86 or 0.00077924 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Bridge Oracle (BRG) traded up 159.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00054944 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $229.10 or 0.00484353 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $35.27 or 0.00074563 BTC.
Bounce Token Profile
Bounce Token’s launch date was August 24th, 2017. Bounce Token’s total supply is 86,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,796 tokens. Bounce Token’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bounce Token’s official message board is medium.com/@bouncefinance. The official website for Bounce Token is bounce.finance.
Buying and Selling Bounce Token
Bounce Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bounce Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bounce Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bounce Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bounce Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bounce Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.