Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Bitcoin Atom has a total market capitalization of $833,831.19 and approximately $40.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for about $0.0453 or 0.00000094 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded 0.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 32.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
About Bitcoin Atom
BCA is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io. Bitcoin Atom’s official message board is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Atom
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.