Axe (CURRENCY:AXE) traded down 14.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. During the last seven days, Axe has traded 35.6% higher against the US dollar. Axe has a total market capitalization of $365,864.63 and $7,767.00 worth of Axe was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Axe coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0695 or 0.00000151 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Compound (COMP) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $346.58 or 0.00754970 BTC.
- EUNO (EUNO) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- FYDcoin (FYD) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ImageCoin (IMG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- SteepCoin (STEEP) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Netrum (NTR) traded down 28% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- 1X2 COIN (1X2) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- PAXEX (PAXEX) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CENTERCOIN (CENT) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Axe is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Axe’s total supply is 5,260,968 coins. The Reddit community for Axe is /r/AXErunners and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Axe’s official website is axerunners.com. Axe’s official Twitter account is @axerunners and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Axe is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the x11 algorithm. Axe features a second layer network of masternodes that process private and near-instant transactions. “
Buying and Selling Axe
Axe can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Axe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Axe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Axe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Axe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Axe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.