Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 29th. Thingschain has a total market cap of $79,602.26 and approximately $5,711.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Thingschain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Thingschain has traded up 12.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27,798.89 or 0.99599172 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00007208 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00019658 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00002269 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003567 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00011515 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.23 or 0.00050990 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000204 BTC.
TIC is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 15th, 2017. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. The official website for Thingschain is thingschain.network. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Thingschain Token Trading
Thingschain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Thingschain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.