NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 39.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 29th. NuShares has a market capitalization of $711,712.34 and approximately $5,748.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NuShares token can now be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, NuShares has traded down 75.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00008075 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 167.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares (CRYPTO:NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 5,850,429,068 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,450,349,085 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NuShares is nubits.com/nushares. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.