Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 29th. Etherparty has a market capitalization of $233,722.33 and approximately $27,920.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Etherparty token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00041270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00005271 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.11 or 0.00292744 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00015390 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.64 or 0.00027248 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003566 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $567.77 or 0.02024240 BTC.
Etherparty (CRYPTO:FUEL) is a token. Its genesis date was September 22nd, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official message board is medium.com/etherparty.
Buying and Selling Etherparty
Etherparty can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Etherparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.