Defis Network (CURRENCY:DFS) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 29th. In the last week, Defis Network has traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar. One Defis Network token can now be purchased for $3.34 or 0.00011965 BTC on exchanges. Defis Network has a total market capitalization of $1.24 million and $62,941.00 worth of Defis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00041405 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00005299 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003596 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $81.21 or 0.00290956 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00015502 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00027330 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $568.64 or 0.02037340 BTC.
Defis Network Profile
Defis Network (CRYPTO:DFS) is a token. It launched on July 22nd, 2017. Defis Network’s total supply is 1,415,428 tokens and its circulating supply is 370,848 tokens. Defis Network’s official Twitter account is @fantasygoldcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Defis Network is www.defis.network.
Defis Network Token Trading
Defis Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Defis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Defis Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Defis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Defis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Defis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.