Thingschain (CURRENCY:TIC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 23rd. During the last week, Thingschain has traded down 7.7% against the dollar. One Thingschain token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. Thingschain has a total market cap of $65,148.89 and approximately $45,059.00 worth of Thingschain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,824.78 or 0.99810477 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00006910 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00018778 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00002568 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00017330 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004311 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.61 or 0.00059497 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0527 or 0.00000231 BTC.
Thingschain Token Profile
Thingschain is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 15th, 2017. Thingschain’s total supply is 26,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,445,000,000 tokens. Thingschain’s official Twitter account is @Things_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Thingschain’s official website is thingschain.network. The official message board for Thingschain is medium.com/@thingschain.
Buying and Selling Thingschain
Thingschain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Thingschain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Thingschain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Thingschain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Thingschain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Thingschain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.