SuperCoin (CURRENCY:SUPER) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 23rd. In the last seven days, SuperCoin has traded up 4.7% against the US dollar. One SuperCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and CoinExchange. SuperCoin has a total market cap of $60,333.75 and approximately $1.00 worth of SuperCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Eternity (ENT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000025 BTC.
SuperCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 12th, 2014. SuperCoin’s total supply is 52,963,046 coins. SuperCoin’s official Twitter account is @CoinSuper . The official website for SuperCoin is supercoin.nl. The Reddit community for SuperCoin is /r/supercoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SuperCoin
SuperCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SuperCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SuperCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SuperCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SuperCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SuperCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.