Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded 12.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 23rd. One Function X token can currently be purchased for $0.0524 or 0.00000230 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Function X has traded down 18.7% against the U.S. dollar. Function X has a market capitalization of $12.02 million and $129,588.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22,854.54 or 1.00248009 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00006908 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.27 or 0.00018743 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00017246 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00004330 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000600 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.30 or 0.00053965 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000150 BTC.
Function X Token Profile
FX is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 229,645,984 tokens. The official website for Function X is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2. Function X’s official message board is medium.com/functionx.
Buying and Selling Function X
Function X can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Function X should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Function X using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.