Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 23rd. One Apollo Currency coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including BitMart, IDAX and CoinBene. During the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded down 18.2% against the U.S. dollar. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $8.43 million and $372,511.00 worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00005361 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00005340 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 20.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00001333 BTC.
- Unifi Protocol DAO (UNFI) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.90 or 0.00030170 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Effect.AI (EFX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000088 BTC.
About Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency (APL) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 28th, 2018. Apollo Currency’s total supply is 21,165,096,531 coins and its circulating supply is 14,685,096,531 coins. The official website for Apollo Currency is www.apollocurrency.com. Apollo Currency’s official Twitter account is @ApolloCurrency and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
Apollo Currency can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, IDAX and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollo Currency should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.