USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 30th. Over the last seven days, USD Coin has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00005131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinsuper, Coinbase Pro, FCoin and Korbit. USD Coin has a market capitalization of $2.96 billion and approximately $658.48 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $611.58 or 0.03138291 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00034634 BTC.
- Super Zero Protocol (SERO) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000562 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00001900 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000007 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin is a token. Its launch date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 2,967,628,117 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,957,712,817 tokens. USD Coin’s official message board is medium.com/centre-blog. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io. USD Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc.
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, SouthXchange, Hotbit, LATOKEN, Korbit, Kucoin, FCoin, Coinbase Pro, OKEx, CoinEx, Poloniex, Crex24 and CPDAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire USD Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.