Remme (CURRENCY:REM) traded 6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. Remme has a market capitalization of $3.16 million and approximately $27,665.00 worth of Remme was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Remme has traded 4.8% higher against the dollar. One Remme token can currently be bought for about $0.0032 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including Tidex, Kuna, DEx.top and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.33 or 0.00073518 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005155 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.46 or 0.00387213 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00021323 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005130 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00003210 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $563.68 or 0.02892527 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
Remme is a token. Its launch date was December 4th, 2017. Remme’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Remme’s official website is remme.io. Remme’s official message board is medium.com/remme. The Reddit community for Remme is /r/remme and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Remme’s official Twitter account is @remme_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Remme Token Trading
Remme can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Tidex, Kuna, Gate.io, Hotbit and DEx.top. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Remme directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Remme should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Remme using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Remme Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Remme and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.