GXChain (CURRENCY:GXC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. Over the last seven days, GXChain has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. GXChain has a market cap of $27.60 million and $1.42 million worth of GXChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GXChain coin can now be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00002023 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Velas (VLX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- WAX (WAXP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Hive (HIVE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00000629 BTC.
- Metaverse Dualchain Network Architecture (DNA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00001661 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- FIO Protocol (FIO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00000408 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0917 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
GXChain (GXC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 10th, 2017. GXChain’s total supply is 99,785,226 coins and its circulating supply is 70,000,000 coins. The official website for GXChain is gxs.gxb.io/en. GXChain’s official message board is forum.gxb.io. GXChain’s official Twitter account is @gongxinbao and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for GXChain is /r/gxs and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling GXChain
GXChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GXChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GXChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GXChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GXChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GXChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.