Egretia (CURRENCY:EGT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. One Egretia token can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000004 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, CoinEx, OKEx and Bilaxy. In the last week, Egretia has traded down 15.1% against the dollar. Egretia has a market cap of $3.11 million and approximately $1.21 million worth of Egretia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00003376 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00027701 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.13 or 0.00159728 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $183.58 or 0.00942051 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded 26.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.11 or 0.00257159 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.84 or 0.00445624 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00001710 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $30.66 or 0.00157351 BTC.
Egretia’s genesis date was May 26th, 2018. Egretia’s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,218,701,582 tokens. The Reddit community for Egretia is /r/Egretia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Egretia’s official Twitter account is @Egretia_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Egretia’s official website is egretia.io. The official message board for Egretia is blog.egretia.io.
Egretia Token Trading
Egretia can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Hotbit, OKEx, IDEX, Kucoin and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Egretia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Egretia should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Egretia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Egretia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Egretia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.