SafeCoin (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on October 1st. In the last week, SafeCoin has traded down 18.6% against the US dollar. One SafeCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0402 or 0.00000369 BTC on exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. SafeCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.11 million and approximately $186.00 worth of SafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00049581 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,891.32 or 0.99970087 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $70.72 or 0.00649126 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $137.45 or 0.01261674 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00111189 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00007825 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005049 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
SafeCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Zhash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 28th, 2018. SafeCoin’s total supply is 29,739,167 coins and its circulating supply is 27,735,063 coins. SafeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SafeCoin is www.safecoin.org. The Reddit community for SafeCoin is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SafeCoin
SafeCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SafeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SafeCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SafeCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.