Galactrum (CURRENCY:ORE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 1st. One Galactrum coin can now be purchased for about $0.0021 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Galactrum has traded 5.4% higher against the dollar. Galactrum has a total market capitalization of $10,599.06 and approximately $10.00 worth of Galactrum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00049622 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,886.40 or 0.99980183 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $70.51 or 0.00647591 BTC.
- Compound (COMP) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.02 or 0.01258401 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005517 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.11 or 0.00111236 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00007573 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005047 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
Galactrum Coin Profile
Galactrum (ORE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 13th, 2017. Galactrum’s total supply is 5,844,807 coins and its circulating supply is 5,124,807 coins. Galactrum’s official Twitter account is @galactrum. The official website for Galactrum is galactrum.org.
Galactrum Coin Trading
Galactrum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Galactrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Galactrum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Galactrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Galactrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Galactrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.