Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 5.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 27th. One Chainlink token can now be bought for about $10.77 or 0.00100275 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, Huobi and OKEx. Chainlink has a market capitalization of $3.77 billion and approximately $1.33 billion worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Chainlink has traded up 8.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009328 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002254 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26.02 or 0.00242194 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00039142 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.34 or 0.01575954 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00198747 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009440 BTC.
Chainlink was first traded on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Chainlink is blog.chain.link. Chainlink’s official website is chain.link. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Mercatox, OKEx, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Binance, IDEX, Coinbase, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, COSS and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.