ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. ZrCoin has a total market cap of $3.49 million and approximately $113,992.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ZrCoin has traded down 8.7% against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be bought for $0.70 or 0.00006566 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009405 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002162 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.35 or 0.00040850 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.12 or 0.00226689 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.23 or 0.00086725 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.65 or 0.01462917 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.28 or 0.00200029 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000660 BTC.
ZrCoin launched on March 18th, 2017. ZrCoin’s total supply is 4,988,893 tokens. The official website for ZrCoin is zrcoin.io. ZrCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZrCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZrCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.