JD Coin (CURRENCY:JDC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One JD Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001106 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, JD Coin has traded down 7.2% against the dollar. JD Coin has a total market capitalization of $4.19 million and approximately $484,522.00 worth of JD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009408 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00040679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00227595 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087195 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $155.66 or 0.01463172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.35 or 0.00200703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000660 BTC.
About JD Coin
JD Coin’s genesis date was July 26th, 2017. JD Coin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 35,582,848 coins. JD Coin’s official Twitter account is @JDS75738669 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for JD Coin is www.jdcoin.us.
Buying and Selling JD Coin
JD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as JD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade JD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy JD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for JD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for JD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.