BidiPass (CURRENCY:BDP) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. Over the last week, BidiPass has traded down 12.5% against the US dollar. One BidiPass token can now be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including ProBit Exchange, BitForex and DigiFinex. BidiPass has a market cap of $1.44 million and $545,131.00 worth of BidiPass was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.65 or 0.00043622 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004617 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005715 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $477.33 or 0.04476480 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009380 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00058615 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00034067 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BidiPass is a token. Its launch date was April 26th, 2018. BidiPass’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 294,759,043 tokens. BidiPass’ official website is bidipass.org. The official message board for BidiPass is medium.com/@bidipass. BidiPass’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BidiPass
BidiPass can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange, DigiFinex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BidiPass directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BidiPass should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BidiPass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BidiPass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BidiPass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.