Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One Ankr token can now be bought for approximately $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin, Bilaxy, Hotbit and Coinone. In the last seven days, Ankr has traded down 23.2% against the US dollar. Ankr has a total market cap of $29.75 million and approximately $8.32 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00043561 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005698 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $473.64 or 0.04451554 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00058797 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00034066 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ankr Token Trading
Ankr can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Hotbit, Huobi Korea, Bitinka, Sistemkoin, KuCoin, Coinone, Bgogo, Bithumb, BitMax, Coinall, Coinsuper, IDEX, ABCC, Bittrex, Upbit, Binance DEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ankr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.