Ankr (CURRENCY:ANKR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One Ankr token can now be bought for about $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi Korea, Coinsuper, Hotbit and Upbit. Ankr has a market capitalization of $29.75 million and $8.32 million worth of Ankr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ankr has traded down 23.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.63 or 0.00043561 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004636 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005698 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $473.64 or 0.04451554 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009395 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00058797 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00034066 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Ankr (CRYPTO:ANKR) is a token. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2019. Ankr’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,829,566,044 tokens. The official message board for Ankr is medium.com/ankr-network. Ankr’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Ankr
Ankr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ABCC, Bilaxy, KuCoin, Coinall, Bittrex, Hotbit, Coinsuper, BitMax, Bithumb, Upbit, Bitinka, Coinone, Huobi Korea, IDEX, CoinExchange, Sistemkoin, Binance DEX and Bgogo. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ankr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ankr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ankr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ankr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ankr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.