AmonD (CURRENCY:AMON) traded 17.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One AmonD token can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hanbitco, OKEx Korea, BitMart and CPDAX. Over the last seven days, AmonD has traded 35.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. AmonD has a total market capitalization of $891,503.83 and approximately $20,932.00 worth of AmonD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009408 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002164 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00040679 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.21 or 0.00227595 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00087195 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $155.66 or 0.01463172 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.35 or 0.00200703 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000660 BTC.
AmonD Token Profile
AmonD launched on August 10th, 2019. AmonD’s total supply is 7,600,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 804,484,534 tokens. AmonD’s official website is www.amond.cc. The official message board for AmonD is medium.com/amondofficial. AmonD’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling AmonD
AmonD can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, BitMart, OKEx Korea and Hanbitco. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmonD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmonD should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmonD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmonD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmonD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.