SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on September 16th. SaluS has a market cap of $19.27 million and $7.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SaluS has traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One SaluS coin can currently be bought for $19.03 or 0.00171583 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00044870 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,118.33 or 1.00237155 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001955 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ExtStock Token (XT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000636 BTC.
- Nestree (EGG) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00000839 BTC.
- ODUWA (OWC) traded 31.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00007585 BTC.
SaluS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,012,265 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. SaluS’s official website is saluscoin.info.
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SaluS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SaluS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.