Kleros (CURRENCY:PNK) traded up 7.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 26th. Kleros has a total market capitalization of $78.30 million and approximately $13.70 million worth of Kleros was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kleros token can now be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001310 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Kleros has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00006406 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002280 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
PNK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on December 14th, 2015. Kleros’ total supply is 764,626,704 tokens and its circulating supply is 520,560,290 tokens. Kleros’ official message board is medium.com/kleros. The Reddit community for Kleros is /r/Kleros and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Kleros’ official website is kleros.io. Kleros’ official Twitter account is @SteamResource and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Kleros Token Trading
Kleros can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kleros directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kleros should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kleros using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kleros Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kleros and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.