Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 3.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on July 9th. Over the last seven days, Envion has traded down 27.9% against the US dollar. One Envion token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0922 or 0.00000986 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Envion has a market cap of $11.75 million and $61.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010694 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002195 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $187.66 or 0.02005520 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.00 or 0.00181635 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00065009 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00000983 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.07 or 0.00118323 BTC.
Envion’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Envion is www.envion.org.
Buying and Selling Envion
Envion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Envion should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.