BigUp (CURRENCY:BIGUP) traded 83.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on July 9th. One BigUp coin can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BigUp has a market capitalization of $1,765.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of BigUp was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, BigUp has traded down 89.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00006915 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000572 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002470 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002352 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Effect.AI (EFX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0284 or 0.00000304 BTC.
BigUp (BIGUP) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 12th, 2016. BigUp’s total supply is 2,137,572,489 coins. BigUp’s official website is bigup.club. BigUp’s official Twitter account is @BigUpKing.
BigUp Coin Trading
BigUp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BigUp directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BigUp should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BigUp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BigUp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BigUp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.