MineBee (CURRENCY:MB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on July 5th. One MineBee token can now be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including ProBit Exchange and Hanbitco. Over the last seven days, MineBee has traded up 59% against the dollar. MineBee has a total market capitalization of $498,535.83 and approximately $119,038.00 worth of MineBee was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011033 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $153.80 or 0.01695573 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00170714 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00052384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00111579 BTC.
MineBee Token Profile
MineBee’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,830,117,455 tokens. MineBee’s official website is minebee.io. MineBee’s official message board is medium.com/minebee. MineBee’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling MineBee
MineBee can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ProBit Exchange and Hanbitco. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MineBee directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MineBee should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MineBee using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MineBee Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MineBee and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.