Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 5th. Joint Ventures has a market capitalization of $22,323.25 and $1,011.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Joint Ventures has traded down 15.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Joint Ventures token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011033 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001951 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.80 or 0.01695573 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.49 or 0.00170714 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.75 or 0.00052384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000740 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.12 or 0.00111579 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures’ genesis date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,248,085 tokens. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io. Joint Ventures’ official message board is medium.com/jointventures. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Joint Ventures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.