GreenMed (CURRENCY:GRMD) traded down 8.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 5th. GreenMed has a total market capitalization of $2,288.00 and $1.00 worth of GreenMed was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, GreenMed has traded 55.9% lower against the dollar. One GreenMed token can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00044971 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 60.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000870 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.61 or 0.05155078 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00053348 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017568 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031501 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001609 BTC.
GRMD is a token. It was first traded on October 25th, 2017. GreenMed’s total supply is 14,899,993 tokens. The Reddit community for GreenMed is /r/greenmed and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GreenMed’s official Twitter account is @greenmed_team and its Facebook page is accessible here. GreenMed’s official website is www.greenmed.io.
Buying and Selling GreenMed
GreenMed can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GreenMed directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GreenMed should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GreenMed using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GreenMed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GreenMed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.